Saturday, September 19, 2020

[SDO-X Mystery] Where does Venus Carnival (V.C) actually came from?

From the older days, I only see that the song Venus Carnival appeared in either o2jam or Super Dancer Online songlist.
So, I think it might be a 9you original creation?
(The song artist labels with PLAYER CREATION???)

Well, I'm wrong.

I tried to dig deeper and see where the song acually came from.
And I got the answer.

I will reveal this mystery song from present to past


Venus Carnival from SDO/o2jam :




Venus Carnival is a audio cropped version of remixed track by t+pazolite
Which is titled "Bonds of NRG" (Originally composed by DJ Noriken)
This song is from the album "GottaMaze2" which was released in December 30, Year 2009.
Album link: https://www.discogs.com/tpazolite-GottaMaze2/release/2076007





Actually, DJ Noriken named this track "The Bonds Of Melody"
So I have no idea how to call this song, "The Bonds Of Melody" or "Bonds of NRG"
The song "The Bonds Of Melody" is a track from the album named "Extreme Meltdowner" which was released in 13 October 2008.


Mind blowing?
In short, 9you illegally cropped the song and renamed it with a different name.
What a WOW move.

No comments:

Post a Comment